More and more hardcore riding junkies are now hooked into riding bikes to have more fun. The reason is electric bikes are the source of ultimate excitement and gratification. Yes, indeed it is. When you begin to start riding if gives you an instant exhilarating sense of fun and excitement.
Gliding on the air can give you extreme freedom and extreme pleasure. If you are looking for the best electric dirt bike, then this is the best retort. These types of dirt bikes guarantee you a decisive use of energy, which is keen on activities among the young and adults. Riding the dirt bikes is a real recreational activity, but to achieve the top level of excitement, what you will actually select?
Well, here will get lots of ways and reviews to find out the top rated electric dirt bike for you. You can choose the more powerful bike if your kid is enough mature to handle it but if he is not well trained, you can start with a less powerful one.
- 1 How to Choose the Best Electric Dirt Bike?
- 2 Editor Choice: Top 5 Electric Dirt Bikes Reviews
- 3 Electric Dirt Bike Safety Tips:
- 4 Things to Consider Before Buying an Electric Dirt Bike:
How to Choose the Best Electric Dirt Bike?
It is highly recommended to read all the specifications before buying it. If you are the first timer, read the reviews and reports about such products on the internet or try to find out the best features from an expert to make your choice perfect. Talk to the experienced riders who have deep knowledge of electric bikes. You can buy your electric dirt bike online with the convenient buying process by sitting at your home. Another option is to visit the car stores, where you will be able to examine the quality and features with your senses before buying it.
Electric Dirt Bikes vs. Regular Dirt Bikes:
- Electric bikes are eco-friendly product and help our environment to keep a good balance. On the other hand, gas bikes create dirty smokes that quite unhealthy and harmful to our environment.
- Gas bikes come usually in two or four stroke engine size. Electric dirt bikes are battery powered and rechargeable. It can be charged right by the electrical outputs that connected to the mains.
- The electric powered mini dirt bikes are more expensive than the gas powered but they do not possess the same power. They are quite tough to upgrade and repair as their gas-powered counterparts. The electric bikes are the first preference to show your fancy of owning a mini bike for your personal use and they are best for tracks and novice.
- The electric dirt bike is a more cost-effective choice when you start riding as a beginner because you don’t need to pay any money for fuel here. These are easy to maintain and pretty much quiet. Electric dart bikes create less noise than the gas bikes and this can be a smart option for the people, who are living in a close residential area.
- Electric bikes are most cost-effective than the gas bikes but sure you will get more torque and speed with the gas bikes.
Editor Choice: Top 5 Electric Dirt Bikes Reviews
Are you looking for the best electric dirt bikes? There are so many reasons for you to get confused. Here you will find some simple descriptions of an electric dirt bike for kids and similarly electric dirt bike for adults that can make your search narrower and easier.
#1. Razor Dirt Rocket SX500
To start our list, we have the best brand, Razor and a fabulous electric dirt bike from their bag. This one is skillfully designed by the real motocross rider in the history the Jeremy McGrath. This is a newer model with authentic faring design and McGrath graphics. Maybe this is an electric bike but you will get the speed like the gas bike with high torque and give you a high level of performance.This is designed with variable superfine speed motor. As told before, this is a high-quality bike to give you 40 minutes of continuous riding experience. When you are looking for the electric dirt bike for kids, this product from Razor surely comes at the top. The knobby pneumatic tires and the dual disc brakes with the quality assurance from Razor, you will get really a safe but exciting riding experience. The supercharged battery can give your kid an unstoppable thrill. If your concern is the battery, the 6V sealed lead battery system is here to amaze your experience. Highly recommend this bike.
#2. Razor 15128560 RSF650
Electric bikes are most for the youth and their thrill lives. Are you looking for an electric dirt bike for adults? Include this one in your favorite category because it is exclusively powered by the 650-watt motor, which is a high torque, chain driven flawless motor. What you will get with the bike is the steel trellis frame, complete street geometry with a low profile simple windscreen, chassis design.Well, features are so amazing with the 12 inches 10 spoke wheels and the tiers. The large sized tires may allow you for smooth riding and also gives enough safety and stability when you are running the bike on the road. It can speeds up to maximum 17mph that means 27 km per hour with a continuous 50 minutes use of the Razor battery. Variable grip smooth twist throttle and the fine hand operated brake system are the best USP on the bike.
The double crown fork, shutter resistant super easy plastic fairings are some other great features of your bike. In your search list of the features, you will be able to include the adjustable angle-riser handlebars, retractable kickstand, soft rubber grips, and foldable metal foot-pegs and to store your product a hidden storage compartment. The powerful 36 volts sealed acid lead rechargeable battery comes with the quick change compartments. If the age of your kid is more than 16, this should be a perfect choice to give them a fly.
#3. Roketa Dirt Bike AGB-21
If you are looking for a bike that more cost-effective than the Razor ones, give Rocketa a chance. This is a brand new model from Rocketa that comes with the similar quality assurance like the Razor. It can be a smart deal for you because this is a newly launched product with huge expectations and great features. With the 70cc dirt bike from Rcketa, it is possible for you to enjoy the higher level of thrill and excitement.The mastermind of the bike is its engine because the bike offers you a 70cc, air cooled engine with 4 stroke kick start. That means it can give you more power to control the speed on the street. It comes with a hand-operated front brake and similarly, foot operated rear brake. It comes with both the drum and disc brakes. With your every purchase you will get a 30 days manufacturer warranty, even for every parts damage.
#4. Electric Dirt Bike by MotoTec
Due to the increasing popularity of electric dirt bike, many manufacturers are coming out with their new extraordinary models. MotoTec is one of them. To win the trust of the youngsters that brand has introduced their new models by keeping in mind the kids, who love speed and thrill.
This is elegant and yet very stylish electric bike that comes with 24v power and that makes the bike ultimate kids ride for every season. This one is really excellent as a companion of your kid at the playground, backyard fun, and driveway. It gives the youngsters a joyful cruising over the bumps and they can speed up through the dirt trails in a fun and easy way.
This one is a cost-effective bike to meet your need for cheap electric dirt bikes. A standard design of rear and front brakes and suspension, large pneumatic knobby tires and the selectable speed option of up to 10mph is great to enjoy speedy riding on dirt roads. Variable twist grip throttle and padded seat give your kid the ultimate comfort.
#5. Kuberg Freerider Electric Dirt Bike
When you are searching the electric dirt bike for adults, especially for an experienced person, it is best to choose the one that ranked as best in all aspects. The very first thing that will attract you is the design. The first impression is the last impression; this sentence is very much true with the bile. Firstly the unique design comes to your count then the specifications and features.Design and the features both are excellent to suit the requirements and choice for the beginners and the experienced riders. This is a powerful bike with rechargeable 8000-watt battery and it can speed up to maximum 34mph with excellent torque. With a fully charged battery, you will be able to ride the bike for the one-hour minimum.
High-quality rugged 79-lbs and the powder-coated strong steel tube frame can support up to 220 lbs. The most interesting thing is the hydraulic disc brakes and the long travel suspension. This was designed in Europe by using the state of the art super fine electronics. Buying the bike is completely safe as it is built with the unparallel quality materials.
Electric Dirt Bike Safety Tips:
Electric bikes are full of activity and fun to ride but it is important to be very attentive to the safety matter. Parents, be aware and follow the simple safety tips while you are buying an electric dirt bike for kids because these are high-speed racing vehicles. With proper precaution, parents must be able to reduce the chances of serious and dangerous injury.
The most important piece of protective gear that you can wear is a good quality certified bike helmet. Wearing an approved helmet can save you from a serious head injury.
If you want to ride your bike at the dark road at night, don’t forget to add the like lights in your buying list.
Bell the horn in your every turn to avoid any unexpected accident.
Use your bike mirror to see what is happening behind you. When your small kid is riding the bike, make sure that he is wearing the socks and boots.
What is The Best Brand of Electric Dirt Bikes?
In my electric dirt bikes reviews, you may find lots of choices for the brand but it is really difficult to select the one that suits all your requirements best. Razor is surely one of the leading brands when you are searching for the best electric dirt bikes but you can consider some other brands too if you find your preferable features there within your budget. Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 is our most favorite dirt bike from the top brand Razor.
Tips: Here you will find our detailed post about What is the Best Dirt Bikes Brand in the World.
Things to Consider Before Buying an Electric Dirt Bike:
There are many things to consider when you are buying an electric bike and it should be bewildering when you are facing a long list of specification and features.
Key points to consider:
- Speed: When you are looking for the electric dirt bike for kids, you may not want a model with a maximum 10 mph speed. It may not sound like a lot, but when you are on the bike you can experience!! But the older and more experienced bike riders may feel restrained with it. As the capacity of the motor decide the speed of the bike read the specific description about the bike and its motor before investing your money in it.
- Target range of weight: Smaller and slower models are generally targeted to the kids of eight to twelve years old range. These are the manufactures suggestion actually but you have the right to use your own judgment on it. A mature and trained 7 years old may be okay with the larger one but an untrained and smaller 13 years old may need the smaller size model. Check out the real user experience for the top rated electric dirt bikes and also go through the electric dirt bikes reviews before buying it. Some of the manufacturers like Razor tends to recommend the high age ranges compared to the actual riding experience.
- Weight: Check the weight matter also, the maximum weight that the unit is designed for. That does not mean that the things will break if your 250 lb friend sits on your Razor E100 that designed especially for up to 120 lbs, but it will decrease the battery life of the bike and wear out the motor possibly over time.
- Throttle start: This means is your bike takes off after applying the throttle from the standstill? Many of the small bikes, even some bikes from the house of Razor need a small kick before starting up the motor. With the larger models, there is no necessity of kick; these will go once you have applied the throttle.
- Tires: Before getting your pick for electric dirt bikes, consider checking the tires part. Most of the electric dirt bikes have the one piece non-inflatable or the pneumatic tires for the rear wheels. Entry level models often include these types of tires often. Well, are you looking for the cheap electric dirt bikes? These choosing your bike with these types of tires can be an intelligent choice for you. They are cheaper than the rubber tires but with the larger models, it may not perform well.
- Battery life: It is better to look for an electric bike that gives you at least 40 minutes of consistent driving experience. In general, most of the Razor bikes come with the facility. Some of the bikes come with the long-lasting lithium batteries than the common sealed lead acid type batteries. These batteries are a little expensive also but they give an extraordinary service too. But know that how the batteries work.
- Quality: Here comes the most important point that you need to consider first, is the quality of your dirt bike. Razor is well known in this business with their high-quality electric bikes but there are also many manufacturers who are offering bikes with similarly best qualities. A good quality dirt bike may facilitate you with great durability that you need to consider before buying it.
Electric bikes are the greener way to enjoy riding and they are surely catching the planet over. With my electric dirt bikes reviews, I am going to provide you a complete guide that how you can choose the best electric bike for your kids. Slowly but positively people from all the corners of the world are realizing the benefits of this kind of bikes. They are known popularly as the e-bikes and very much cost effective. The rising fuel cost and the issue of depleting the fuel deposits are the triggers here. There was a handful of electric bike manufacturer a few years ago but the entire scenario has changed as there are a plethora of them. More choices lead to confusion. Here you will find the easiest ways to make your choice right and wise to enjoy a smooth riding.