One of the best ways to get rid of the stressful pace of your everyday lives is to go ATVing. It is really exciting and it is a fun way to enjoy the outdoors and meet with friends and families. Apollo is a renowned Chinese brand and manufacturer of pit bike.
This Apollo Dirt Bike review can help you a lot to understand the quality of the products and which the best in the house is. A dirt bike is usually a small sized on or off-road motorcycle that used generally used for biking around a staging area. These are manufactured specially for a motocross race. Let’s concentrate more to discover about the quality of the product.
Table of Contents
- 1 Apollo Dirt Bike Reviews
- 2 What things should you look when buying Apollo dirt bike?
- 3 What makes Apollo different from other dirt bike companies?
- 4 What’s the customer service policy of Apollo?
- 5 What are the warranties and return policies of Apollo?
- 6 Final verdict
Apollo Dirt Bike Reviews
#1. New Apollo AGB-36 250cc Dirt Bike
We have added this one as the topmost Apollo Dirt Bike because of some exciting features of the product. This is one of the high-end bikes from the brand that comes with single cylinder and powerful engines and that makes it different from others. We will check some unique features of the bike to determine the quality.
Features and benefits
- You will get the bike in a black color with a glossy finish. The black glossy color of the bike gives it an elegant looks best for the stylish men.
- 4 strokes and 1 cylinder, 250cc engine is the USP of the. It gives the bike more power and stability to control.For the armature and so for the experienced bikers, this one is quite easy to ride and easy to control.
- It can boast up to 11.5KW/15.64HP rating and so 17.5/5500Nm/15.6HP maximum torque. This capacity is best who prefer who love to get speed for motocross riding.
- This bike uses Air cooling and the displacement is 229.20. For this feature, the bike is easier to ride on even for the beginner biker or motocross achievers.
- This bike is easy to start as it comes with an electric and kicks duel start options. This feature is more convenient for the beginners and uses the CDI ignition.
- It has brakes that can be operated with the rear. These brakes are easily controllable.
- Fuel capacity of the 8L and the weight is 272.8. So, you can go for a long run with the bike. This Apollo dirt bike can even support 440lbs load.
- This is a 250cc pit bike. A 250cc pit bike can be the perfect learner’s bike for a larger kid or an adult because it comes with a high enough height of the seat and has enough power for a bigger rider.
- This bike has enough power for anyone to have fun on. It can hold its own in the trails and has enough ‘oomph’ when riding around with your friends.
- The engine is of the bike is wrapped around by a lightweight aluminum perimeter frame. It is a unique style that the big motocross bikes use. The CAD designed frame is made to be abused by the adult riders.
- Comes with a perfect black elegant color
- The 250cc engine for great power
- CARB approved bike
- Not right for kids under 16 years
This is a Chinese bike surely but made of high-quality parts and gives enough stability and power to the rider. If you love powerful ATVing and just starting out your own motocross activities, this one fits perfectly with your budget and your requirements.
#2. Apollo DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike
Sometimes having a stunning looking on the road motorcycle is not enough. I’ve personally yet to come across a more satisfying, adrenaline pumping feeling than having my off-road motorcycle kick into life on a dirt track at my own command.
Having the ability to let you feel this exhilaration is the reason precisely that the Apollo DB X18 motorcycle was designed.
Features and benefits
- The first come surely its stunning look, you will get the bike in green-black, blue-black or red-black combination. This is one of the company’s new 125cc motorcycles that is suitable for the young bikers and let me tell you; it’s an absolute beauty.
- Kickstart feature of this 125cc dirt bike is most convenient. Off-road practicing is much easier with the bike. This feature makes it easy to start and so very easy to run on the road.
- It has the new modernized four stroke air cooled engine. This Apollo dirt bike is just right for the riders who are ready to ride the bike with big guns. The powerful and sturdy engine is best to provide the best ever off-road ATVing.
- Another reason that we have added this one in our Apollo dirt bike reviews is it’s modified and frame that made of high quality, strong steel materials. This frame can withstand anything that nature usually throws on its way.
- It also comes with the upgraded rear shocks. These shocks are designed specially to offer a smooth riding experience for all and so the optimal handling.
- This dirt bike is easy to ride on. This is what I can say is a user-friendly bike and equally good for the new bikers and so for the local experts.
- 17” dirt bike tires are large enough to hold it on right way. This feature is good for the new riders as the tires give them enough stability off-road.
- There you will also get hydraulic disc front and rear brakes. These brakes are designed for easy controlling.
- Front suspension is 750mm (non-adjustable) and rear suspension is 320mm (non-adjustable). It means the rider will get more stability on the road.
- Moderate seat height is best to accommodate an adult comfortably
- Motor parts, motocross knee braces are easily accessible
- Brakes work perfectly and so its clutch lever
- Engine, water filter and transmission are open
Glue all of these points together with the wisdom of advanced aviation technology and what you will get is a robust, fantastic value, and slick looking piece at an affordable price.
It doesn’t be easy to find an alternative one of the same quality in the same price range as this one, wholly recommended.
#3. Apollo AGB 37 125cc Dirt Bike
Riders, who are interested about AGB 37 125cc, read the Apollo dirt bike review as I will give you a complete review of the bike. Whether you are in the process of learning how to ride a dirt bike or just starting off as a motorbike rider, chances are, the first motorbike you will be bought is a 125 cc motorbike and in this genre Apollo AGB 37 125cc is most adequate.
Features and benefits
- Comes with excellent height. You will get an excellent comfort level with this bike as this is a big bike with great height. This is best for a tall or even middle height rider to enjoy the best of comfort.
- It has excellent shock suspension. In the matter of shock suspension, this one is another big attempt of the company and let me tell you, they are 100% successful. It can work best if you don’t try to ride very hard. This bike can give you adequate supports at the time of rough landings; you don’t need to use the bike stand even as you are on road and enjoying your ride.
- 125cc power but can give faster riding experience. It is not made up with the most powerful engine like a 250 cc dirt bike of Apollo But this is not at all slow to ride. For beginners, this power is adequate.
- It can give you extreme speed. As for the power, yes the bottom-end is not at all weak and so the top end. This is 125cc dirt bike but has enough power to give you the required speed.
- This comes with the kickstart function. This method is very easy to use even for a new biker.
- Handling on this Chinese dirt bike is best in the category of the dirt bike. It can run faster than your imagination. Shock suspension feature is also great with the bike. Extremely smooth shock suspension is the key USP that more and more people prefer to have the dirt bike.
- 4 gears and equipped with necessary tools. It has 4 gears and comes with all the tools like dirt bike goggles, stands and so on. This makes the bike easy to maintain.
- It has a 4 stroke engine. Jetting is another plus point that the people look for the bike. It has the 4-stroke engine and comes as perfectly jetted.
- It comes with large dirt bike tires. The larger tires are great for good stability on road.
- Available in different colors
- Large size bike, good for tall or short for both people
- Easy handling
- The information of assembling the front brake is not given on the manual
We can tell you that this bike is a great package of satisfaction for the beginners and the seasoned riders. If you don’t look for high power but need to have a bike with good handling, you can try this one for sure.
What things should you look when buying Apollo dirt bike?
When it comes to a dirt bike, one question should be, are Chinese Quads reliable for biking? We answer firmly -YES! Like all products out, there are many good manufacturers and ones we certainly would never use. The same goes for Chinese ATV’s.
When China began importing dirt bike the quality was inferior but now after years of research and having imported Western talents into their Chinese quad manufacturing companies, Chinese quads are now so much better than it used to be and Apollo is one of the leading brands among them. Picking out the best models are not easy if you don’t have an idea about the product.
When you are going to buy an Apollo pit bike, you should check first your skill. You need to start with the dirt bike with less power is best if you are just starting. Engine power is calculated in cubic centimeters, known as CCs. Therefore you can start with a 125cc dirt bike if you are new in this field.
But if you are a seasoned biker, you can buy a 250 cc dirt bike for you. Generally, heavier bikes come with additional power and that makes them quite tough to control and much troublesome to handle.
The amount of power you can control, and the size of dirt bike you ought to get, is dependent on the number of criteria including your age, body size, and surely your experience level. Dirt bikers usually begin their careers at a very young age these days. And in addition to being merely a few years of age, they are normally incredibly little in size.
More youthful young riders need to start biking on tiny bikes with modest power as safety should come first. A good rule is that a biker seated on a bike should be able to put their feet flat on the ground without standing up. They also need to be able to control the weight of the bike without any hassle.
When you are looking for an Apollo dirt bike, you need to decide on the model first. After deciding on the type and size of the dirt bike that you like best, it is the time to look for the model. You should research on the models or can talk with the knowledgeable riders to choose the model with a first-rate track record of durability and reliability.
You should select the Apollo dirt bike that fits your requirements best. There are several models available for the brand and you can choose one as per your age, color preference, skill etc.
There is a fairly competitive market of Apollo pit bike, so looking around for the better value can save you a lot of cash. After first deciding on which Apollo dirt bike is better for you, you need to pay a visit to several nearby dealers to consider the best price.
Once you have a good understanding of the amount you are willing to pay for the bike you want, it’s a great idea to go to some online dealers too. You can check online for the right price for the right item according to your requirement.
What makes Apollo different from other dirt bike companies?
Apollo is a Chinese dirt bike manufacturer and many people have a doubt of buying a product from Chinese manufacturer as they use cheap quality materials. This fact is not true for Apollo and them manufacturer only the high quality 50cc dirt bike to 4 strokes 250cc dirt bike.
This brand concentrates more on the development and research and thoroughly tests each product before introducing to the market. They constantly monitor each item and try everything to make an item perfect. Unlike other Chinese companies, they do not outsource testing or research tasks. As every parts and bike come from the same house, they have more control over quality.
They are specialized dirt bike makers and work only on the genre of their expertise. They are very much focused and stay connected with the customers and deal with all their issues in the right way that brings more improvement in product quality.
What’s the customer service policy of Apollo?
In our Apollo Dirt Bike Review, it is really important to mention about the customer policy of the brand. They provide always a quicker solution to their customers if they have any type of queries or question. You can visit their website to reach the contact us button.
By clicking on the link, you will be connected directly to a sales representative of the company and will be able to discuss with them your queries directly. You will be able to e-mail the service representative or the company directly through the contact now link. Even you will get the complete contact details on your purchase box.
You will get a form online, to complain about the Apollo pit bike you have bought or against any service of the company. They are committed to providing faster and prompt service to their customers.
What are the warranties and return policies of Apollo?
Yes, you will get the 1-year manufacturer warranty from the brand for sure but other things like return policies and all depend completely on the seller or the dealers from where you are buying the Apollo dirt bike.
It is highly recommended to read each of the instructions, policies and other details about the bike before buying it. If you have read all, you will get a complete idea that what kind of return or refund policies you are eligible to get.
These are just a few models that we have discussed in our Apollo Dirt Bike Review but surely the topmost dirt bikes from the brand. You will get all of these products at a reasonable price. Picking out the right Apollo dirt bike is not as easy as it may seem.
Making a final buying decision can be hard incredibly due to the many styles and sizes of dirt bikes on hand from the same brand. There are some important factors that need to be considered if you want to end up with a dirt bike motorcycle that is well-suited for your level of competence and skill.
In this Apollo Dirt Bike Review, we have mentioned only the supreme quality dirt bikes, the right choices for the beginners or even for the experts.